Made by AspireThe Aspire CF Battery series are high end e-cigarette power systems. The Aspire CF Battery contains a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will aways be a strong connection between the battery and the tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery make...Read more
Made by Aspire
The Aspire CF Battery series are high end e-cigarette power systems. The Aspire CF Battery contains a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will aways be a strong connection between the battery and the tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery makes using extremely reliable and stable. Aspire CF Sub-Ohm Battery supplies intense power for low resistance atomizers.
Product Usage Full Detail:
- Press button 5 times in succession in 2 seconds. The LED will blink 3 times (both blue and orange lights) and the button will illuminate Blue when active and ON. Repeat this procedure to turn battery OFF.
- Press the LED button and inhale at the same time
- Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.
- Output Voltage: 4.2V full power output
- Compatible with: 0.3-1.0 ohm atomizers
- Maximum current: 40A
- Available Capacity: 2000 mAh rechargeable battery
- Low Battery Indication: The battery orange indicator light blinks 15 times
- Charger Specification: 4.2V output
- Complete Battery Charge Time: 2-5 hours
- Unscrew the battery from the vaping components.
- Gently screw battery into the USB charger.
- Plug the USB into a wall charger or computer.
- The battery will flash 3 times and turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-j3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.14V).
- The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.
- Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection
- Charging Short Circuit Protection
- Lock and Unlock Function
- Always charge the battery completely before using.
- Do not store battery in a hot or humid environment.
- Do not drop or puncture battery.
- Do no force battery connection to other attachments.
- Do not charge the CF battery on another charger - it may damage the battery.
- Always keep the battery dry and away from moisture.
- Do no dismantle or expose the battery compartment - this will result in malfunction.
- If the indicator light displays ON continuously or the product becomes hot - immediately disconnect the battery from the cartridge to break the electrical connection.